13 August 2008

Traveling AGAIN

I'm going on a trip tomorrow. (I seem to be spending a lot of my life in a car lately.) I'm attending a library conference in Cedar City for two days. I anticipate that this will be a most excellent library conference because

1. It's being held in coordination with the Utah Shakespearean Festival. We all know what that means, right? Yes, 50% off my theater ticket to tomorrow night's performance of "Fiddler on the Roof."

2. Per Diem--Love myself the per diem. Per diem means that my trips to the Pastry Pub will be funded by the city for which I work. So much better than (a) paying for my French feta salads myself or (b) killing a pigeon in the park and eating it (which is, of course, what one does when one attends a library conference in one's own city and does not have a per diem).

1 comment:

Chou said...

Hooray! I'm ready for your visit. I have multiple cupcakeries, and a rice pudding place all screaming "visit me!" Are you going to stay with us? Invite Invite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...