17 December 2008

Christmas Lights

I like these, but I don't know how to take pictures of them.

Neither of these people are me, but I know them both. I do not take pictures of strangers. Except sometimes in Russia, when I pretend to take pictures of my friends but am really taking pictures of sailors, because I like their uniforms but I don't want them to kill me.

This is me. I'm wearing my $4 rummage sale coat.
When I bought it, my sister didn't like it and kept telling me it looked like a man's coat, was unflattering, blah, blah, blah. Then I walked in wearing it a few weeks ago, and she said, "Hey, that's a nice coat," and I said, "This coat I'm wearing that you've been saying you hated since May?" And she said, "Yeah." And I said, "You keep your paws off my coat, lady."

Aren't the lights pretty? I love Christmas.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I think I need a close up of the coat. It looks lovely and COLD.

MBC said...

I tried to find a picture of the coat for you on the Eddie Bauer website (because that's the brand), but they must not make it anymore. I even checked the men's section in case my sister was right. It's just a basic navy (slightly puffy) coat. It was FREEZING.

Chou said...

I like the lumieres, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...