24 October 2011

How's That for Looking Truly Pregnant?

Yesterday we hit 27 weeks. That's third trimester, kids!  Just to note, those jeans look kind of low-ridery, but they're not.  They're just not-quite-correctly-fitting maternity jeans with an unfortunately placed back pocket.  Really, my pants of choice are my purple yoga pants with the runs in the crotch and the disappearing drawstring that I purchased at DI many years ago.  Even Steve thinks they look a bit sad but they are comFY.  I'm not going to manage to be one of those very well put together pregnant women this time around, but at least I don't own anything with giant bows on the stomach.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you are looking pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Now you do look pregnant! Mom

eliana23 said...

wahoo! wear the DI pants, embrace them.

Moo said...

What a cute, headless, pregnant woman!

ldsjaneite said...

Yay! I agree--go for comfy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...