14 December 2011

The First Day of Christmas

Yesterday (in addition to being Dr. Steve day) was the first day of Christmas.  This year we're doing something festive each day of the 12 days of Christmas to take the place of gifts.  Our first activity was dragging our Christmas tree across town to our friend Becky's house (where we're staying for the holidays), setting it up, decorating it, and eating tiny (somewhat nasty) pies and mulled juice.


Steve took several of these baby bump photos, many of them from "artistic" angles. When I complained that the artistic shots gave me 12 chins (when I actually have only 3), I was informed that that was part of the art.  Hmph.

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

You look great--and have cute maternity clothes!

MBC said...

That's nice of you, especially since I disagree on both points just now!

ldsjaneite said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...