20 May 2014

Victoria Day at the Beach

Yesterday we took the kids to the beach, so we could all do our favorite things.

For Steve that was lying in the sand and reminiscing about his 8th birthday party (held at that very beach), which he tells me I was invited to attend.



The Bairn's favorite thing is to throw rocks in water.  He does this funny thing where he throws a rock as hard as he can and then yanks his arm back and tucks it up at his side (like the picture above).  I find it very charming.




Ellen's favorite thing is to eat anything that will fit in her mouth.  She ate a truly impressive amount of sand yesterday and also threw a lot of it down my shirt.



And my favorite thing is taking a family outing all together.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...