03 July 2018

Nee-Nee

Little Natey calls himself 'Nee-Nee' and briefly said 'nes' for 'yes,' which is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard in my whole entire life.  Then he said 'nip' for 'yes.' Also cute.

Nee-Nee is two.  He is my most polite child but if I turn my back on him, he colors the kitchen table with markers, empties the silverware drawer into the sink, and uses the spray bottle to soak all the furniture.


He says the sweetest tiny prayers with arms folded tightly.  He loves puppies and 'Howdy' and "E-uh."  He sleeps in his own bed but flings the master bedroom door open sometime early in the morning to come find me every single day.  Fortunately, he'll snuggle back down if I join him.  Yesterday, I saw him find a sample of cat food we received in the mail.  Mistaking it for a treat, he hustled it outside and climbed to the top of the play structure with it where I saw him trying to wrestle it open in secret.  He brought it back unopened, but if made me laugh and laugh.  Earlier in the day, also at the top of the structure, he frantically steered the steering wheel, yelling to me, "Drive away from worms!"

He repeats words.  "I want want want cookie."  "I need need need dat!"


He loves to "fly" to bed and I just love to see him pattering around the house (E sometimes calls him Baby Tap Tap, because we can hear his little feet coming and going).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just now ( July 27) saw this post and I love it.....and NeNe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...