25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick break from being forced by knee-high dictators to cut out jack-o-lanterns (Madame 3-yr-old's hair has been snipped off right to her scalp in the front, so the marmots are once again banned from scissors) to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and share this little gem from my sister.

We were looking up sea wees on eBay, because the girls LOVE mermaids.  As I was checking out the little plastic toys that the folks on eBay are asking crazy prices for, my sister sat down next to me with a bowl of shrimp and popped one in her mouth.  I bet this is what mermaids eat, she said.  She chomped on it for a minute and then said, Mmmm.  Maybe not.  It might be too much like eating your cousin. 

Tomorrow I'll post the pictures of the fantastic foods we've been eating, the fantastic clothes we've been wearing (Marmot Dad wore the striped pajamas o'joy--or shame, depending on how you look at it), and the fantastic times we've been having.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I just put in a call to Homeland Security. You ain't goin' nowhere, Missy. Kiss those civil rights goodbye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...