07 August 2008

Olympics!

I love the Olympics. I love the Olympics and I celebrate the Olympics and I am friends with someone who is EXCELLENT at appreciating the Olympics in the way in which they should be appreciated, which is with food. I will now tell you about my friend Moo's truly genius Opening Ceremonies Ritual which you will all envy and want to copy.

Here's how it goes:
Prior to the opening ceremonies, collect food from the various nations participating in the Olympics. As each country is introduced, eat the food from that country, cheer, and feel a little Olympic spirit in your heart (also possibly praise/criticize the team's uniforms). Repeat.

Moo is so brilliant. Because, really, what is the only thing better than the Olympics? That's right. Olympics with European chocolate.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Grace is having an Olympic-themed birthday party tomorrow, so we've got Olympic spirit coming out our ears.

We're having mini-cupcakes frosted and arranged like the Olympic rings. I would prefer European chocolate, myself.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

You eat something for every country, or just some of the major ones?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...