19 January 2009

Happy MLK Day!

I'm soon heading off to the Sundance Film Festival to see Prom Night in Mississippi, which is terribly appropriate for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, don't you think? I am absolutely not fixing my hair to go to the Festival, because it is a holiday and on holidays I do not fix my hair. It is my gift to myself. It is also frequently my gift to myself during the week, and sometimes I have dreams that my boss fires me for coming to work looking like a homeless person.

Happy MLK Day today and Happy Inauguration Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lady Susan said...

Well according to other posts (*cough* nemesis *cough*), last minute hair styling may have unwanted repercussions. ;)

Lack of hair styling is a gift to myself 6 days out of the week.

Alyssa Rock said...

By the way, I had to laugh because the same day you announced you were going to do a 4 month tour of Europe, this was posted on the Stuff White People Like blog: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/01/11/120-taking-a-year-off/

Hope you have fun, but we'll miss you here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...