10 February 2009

Valentine's Day Songs

I had some fairly amusing experiences today, but they were in the midst of an eleven hour work day, so I'm tired and will post about them later. In the meantime, I was listening to Lesser-Known Love Songs on All Songs Considered and recalled how much I like the Magnetic Fields, especially these two songs.

This is "The Book of Love," a love song of theirs that I enjoy. The video's not fantastic, but I like the rhinoceros.



This is "I Don't Want to Get Over You," a break-up song, in case that's what you're into this Valentine's Day week. The video's a little trippy.

1 comment:

Alice said...

HURRAY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY! I am getting myself all psyched up for the event. Have I mentioned lately that I like your blog? Well, I do. It gives me just the right does of MBC when I need it. Winter is hard and you make it easier. What a cool tomato you are! Yes, I did just call you a tomato!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...