07 March 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Steamed Pudding?

Steve and I have a new hobby (other than calling the police every day and paying ridiculous amounts of money to various governments). We created a steamed pudding blog for recording our steamed pudding experiments. You should take a look. You may find a love for steamed puddings that you never even knew existed. We'll update it once a week and I have high hopes that one day there will be photographs on it that actually make a steamed pudding look appealing (it's not the prettiest dessert, especially with my photography skills).

This is the web address:

http://www.steamedpuddingevangelist.com/


but you should probably start by reading the introductory post here.

2 comments:

eliana23 said...

Some days I love Steve. some days, like when he encourages your steamed pudding feelings, I worry about the two of you together. Enjoy, I guess. Yuck.

MBC said...

What?! Steamed pudding is just like cake. It's lovely. Now, bread pudding on the other hand . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...