13 May 2011

Sweden: Pictures of Steve Edition

 This is a biscuit factory close to the town where we stayed.  We visited their factory shop, where you can buy discounted cookies and crackers.  When I asked Steve what his favorite part of the trip was, this was it.  Cheap, crispy snack-buying.


 Downtown Gothenburg.  Steve made me take this picture, because he loved that man's red pants.


 Halv Special.


 Somebody was very concerned about ticks on our nature walks.


 Steve took this photo from the ferry we rode to an island in Gothenburg's archipelago.  He just wanted a shot of that steamboat, but the whole thing's pretty idyllic, I think.


 Steve purchased a licorice pipe while we waited for the ferry to Marstrand Fortress (you can see the fortress there by his hat).  


The man adores candy tobacco products.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, licorice! I want some, too!!

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that in our family photo album there is a photo of a relative of ours wearing red pants similar to that man's... I wonder if Steve remembers it too.

MBC said...

Tove Cecilie Fasting--Only 5 krona!

Meg--Was the relative Steve?

Becky said...

I always thought that Steve should be a pipe smoker. He's the type... but alas - good health and the Word of Wisdom prohibit it.

Anonymous said...

Haha most likely...

I was thinking today as I listened to the our Sesame Street Alphabet tape just how much Steve is like Bert. I have examples but I will not bore you with them at this time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...