- is 11 months old.
- can walk but still prefers to crawl when he needs to get somewhere quickly.
- enjoys breaking into the (forbidden) bathroom and opening and closing the toilet lid.
- does lots of work around the house--unfolding clothes, checking the washing machine, emptying baskets, etc.
- is learning his body parts. He likes to pull his own hair and call out, 'Ha'! ha'!'
- occasionally yells, 'Kisses! Kisses!' and then proceeds to give very forceful displays of affection.
|This is a very un-Bairn-like expression, but I think it's funny.|
- is obsessed with kitties. He talks about them, he thinks about them, he points them out in books and gives them kisses.
- loves being chased. He's discovered a little alleyway between our couch and our washing machine (oh, for the day when the washing machine is not in the living room!) and he takes off through the alley, giggling in anticipation of the chase.
- insists on pulling the plug out of the bathtub almost as soon as he gets in to take a bath. He's figured out that it causes the water to drain and will put the plug back for a moment to stop the water flow, but mostly he just pops the plug in his mouth and watches the water disappear.
- is adorable.
|Every day he marches into the living room and requests his 'croca' in order to do some dental work.|