20 October 2013

The New One

My parents arrived on Thursday afternoon, I went into labor Friday evening, and our baby girl was born early Saturday morning.  We're grateful that the timing worked out so well.

7 lb 8 oz, 20.5 inches long

Steve and Baby Girl in the Hospital

We came home this afternoon.  
Grandma and Grandpa were very excited to meet Baby.

She makes The Bairn a bit uneasy.

We had a tiny birthday party for her today.
The Bairn helpfully blew out the birthday candle for his sister.

She seemed to enjoy the festivities too.

5 comments:

Emily said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

eliana23 said...

I love that you had a birthday moment for her! She's a keeper. Good luck this next while.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Baby Girl! What a cute family you have.

Lady Susan said...

Hooray for perfect timing! That was my biggest concern with number two. Grandma had to be there before I could go into labor. I hope the birth went and the recovery is going well. She looks lovely. :)

Lunicrax said...

Wow! Congratulations to you all, she is adorable!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...