19 March 2014

For the Grandparents: 5-Months-Old

Ellen is 5-months-old today.  She loves her exersaucer and likes to balance in it with her arms thrown up in the air.  She also likes to hang out in it while wearing a pink pig hat.

She desperately wants to sleep on her stomach and has started singing adorable baby sleepy songs.  She scoots backwards while she plays and then can't quite figure out where the toys have gone.  The Bairn loves asking me what she's saying when she coos or cries.  He thinks it's the funniest when she 'says' things like, "What is a feet?" or "Do I have fingers?"

Her daddy loves her.

And she loves him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the hats for the kids? They are all so cute. I can't wait to see her in real life. I miss Howard too actually all of you.

Papa.

Anonymous said...

Again, I still think that Ellen and her dad are trying to make a fashion with their hair cuts?

Love

Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...