18 July 2014

Summertime and The Livin' is Easy

I kind of fell in love with our backyard tonight.  We had a family with four children over for dinner and the weather was relatively cool with a breeze and the bugs weren't out yet, so we pulled out the camp chairs and the picnic blanket and ate hot dogs under the crab apple tree while the kids chased balls around and rocked on the teeter totter and pushed cars across the hideous, falling down deck and I thought to myself, "Why don't I spend more time with my babies under this crab apple tree, because it is perfection."

I would take a picture of the backyard to insert here, but the camera is broken.  This also means that you cannot see the pictures of The Bairn playing (surprisingly well) Steve's trombone or of Ellen doing her amazing standing and clapping.

Come visit us and we'll pull up a camp chair for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...