12 January 2020

One-Year-Old Baby


Look how big my baby is!  And her sister!  Sometimes we call that baby Birdie.  I don't know why.  It's fun.  She turned a year old in Tennessee at my parents' house.  First we strapped her in a minivan and drove for 3 days to get there.  Mostly she didn't mind and when she did cry, that good sister of hers would do a puppet show for her from the back back seat or I would throw crackers back to her as a peace offering.

She can do lots of new things: walking, climbing, clapping, kissing.  I like to just sit and watch her toddle around the house doing all her jobs (wearing boots, yelling at the cat, making messes) and marvel at how fantastic she is.

1 comment:

J Brogan said...

We dicovered tonight that she likes to dance to a clicking tongue, and clicks right along with you. Papa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...