20 July 2011

Miscellaneous

  1. Steve has purchased a metal detector.  He says that it is a tool to find my wedding ring.  Having watched Steve interact with the metal detector, I stand firm in my opinion that it is a toy.  All the same, I hope Steve is correct that it will help him find my ring and a large Anglo-Saxon horde of gold at the allotment.
  2. Our flat sold.  Again.  Yay.  Did I not mention that the last buyer (the one for whom we moved out of our good-smelling home) pulled out of the sale two days before the closing date?  Oh, yes.  Now, though, we have a legally binding agreement with a new buyer.
  3. I love fish sticks and Ian Rankin novels.  Between the two, I'm feeling pretty happy.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Yea for sold flats and for metal detecters. I hope this handy toy helps find your ring. I have faith in it!

ldsjaneite said...

Good luck finding the ring! Steve should let you play with it, too.

eliana23 said...

Tool, toy...it will get worse with a baby. "This fast car is for the baby. He said he wanted it." Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Yay for the selling of the flat, I hope that you made oodles of money on it!

Anonymous said...

Ian Rankin, fish sticks, and strawberry shortcake for dessert could life be any better.

KWB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...